Sunday, May 13, 2007

Robin Hood


Happy Mother's day! It has been a crazy week and i've been up to my ears in things to do. Even so, I still managed to squeeze in one movie this morning - ROBIN HOOD! I don't know what got into me but I decided to watch one of my favorite childhood movies. If you haven't seen it, the movie is about Robin Hood an english hero (and fox in this circumstance) who steals from the rich to give to the poor and eventually defeats the king to win his lady in honor. It's easy to say that I am one of those disney kids and I love this movie because of the cute songs and the silly scenes. I can't get out of my head the song that goes..."Robin Hood and little John walking through the forest ooh di la do ooh di la de golly what a day!" I highly recommend this movie if you have little ones or need to nurture your inner child --> check it out!

No comments: