Sunday, April 29, 2007

Bad News Bears


This week I managed to squeeze in another movie, Bad News Bears. Again it was a movie I had already seen before but I always have some kind of movie or music playing even when I'm doing something unrelated. I've seen this movie a bunch of times and every time I watch I find a new scene which I think is so freaking funny. Towards the end of the movie there is a scene with Greg Kinnear where he is totaly ticked off that one of the punk kids from the bears hits a triple and the facial expressions he makes are simply hillarious. For some strange reason he is so good at playing a complete jerk!
By the way I forgot to introduce the movie. It's about a group of social outcast kids who come together to form a baseball team with a drunk ex-pro baseball player as the coach. It is really a funny and potentially offensive movie consider Billy Bob Thorton plays the lead. Overall I give it a thumbs up if you're in the mood to laugh, but don't expect Tom Stoppard or Oscar Wilde wit, it just won't happen. Rent this movie today!

No comments: